Sunday, April 4, 2010

All Very Confusing

10-10-2009

JERRY: It's been three days and he hasn't called.
ELAINE: Well maybe you should call him.
JERRY: I can't ... I can't
ELAINE: Why not?
JERRY: I don't know. I just feel he should call me.
ELAINE: What's the difference?
JERRY: You don't understand, Elaine. I don't want to be overanxious. If he wants to see me he has my number, he should call.
ELAINE: Yech, look at this ashtray. I hate cigarettes.
JERRY: I can't stand these guys. You give your number to them and then they don't call. Why do they do that?
ELAINE: I'm sorry honey.
JERRY: I mean, I thought he liked me. I really thought he liked me. we were getting along. He came over to me I didn't go over to him.
ELAINE: No.
JERRY: Why did he come over to me if he didn't want to see me?
ELAINE: I know.
JERRY: What did he come over to me if he didn't want to see me? I mean here I meet this guy this great guy, a baseball player, best guy I ever met in my life... Well that's it. I'm never giving my number out to another guy again.
ELAINE: Sometimes I've given my number out to guys and it takes them a month to call.
JERRY: Hu, good, good,... well if he's calling in a month he's got a prayer!
ELAINE: You know maybe he's been busy. Maybe he's been out of town?
JERRY: Oh, they don't have phones out of town? Why do people say they're too busy? Too busy. Pick up a phone!! It takes two minutes. How can you be too busy?
ELAINE: Why don't you just go ahead and call him?
JERRY: I can't call here, it's a coffee shop. I mean what am I going to say to him?
ELAINE: Just ask him if he wants a to get together.
JERRY: For what dinner?
ELAINE: Dinner's good.
JERRY: Don't you think that's coming on a little too strong? .. Isn't that like a turn off?
ELAINE: Jerry, He's A GUY!
JERRY: ... this is all .. very confusing.

Seinfeld

No comments: