Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hennigans?

28-10-2009

Jerry's Apartment]
JERRY: So then we went to dinner.
GEORGE: Who paid?
JERRY: We split it.
GEORGE: Split it. Pretty good. Talk about game six?
JERRY: Naw, I gotta wait until its just the right time.
[Buzzer]
JERRY: Yeah
ELAINE: It's Elaine.
JERRY: Come on up.
GEORGE: So then what?
JERRY: Uh, nuthin'. Then he took me home.
GEORGE: Shake his hand?
JERRY: (smiling) Yeah
GEORGE: What kind of a shake does he have?
JERRY: Good shake. Perfect shake. Single pump, not too hard, you know, doesn't have to prove anything, but, you know, firm enough to know he was there.
GEORGE: So, uh, you gonna see him again?
JERRY: He asked me if I was doing anything Friday night.
GEORGE: Wow! The weekend.
JERRY: So then as I was getting out of the car, ...
ELAINE: HI
JERRY: Hi Elaine.
ELAINE: Sooo, how was your date?
JERRY: What date? It's a GUY.
ELAINE: So you know , ... he called me.
JERRY: Already?
GEORGE: Keith called you?
ELAINE: [nods]
GEORGE: He he, This guy really gets around.
ELAINE: Do you mind?
JERRY: I don't mind at all. Why should I mind? What did he say?
ELAINE: He asked me out for Saturday night.
JERRY: Oh, ya' going?
ELAINE: I told him I was busy.
JERRY: Ah, really.
ELAINE: So, we're going out Friday.
[long pause]
JERRY: Friday?
ELAINE: yeah.
JERRY: He's going' out with you on Friday?
ELAINE: Yeah.
JERRY: He's supposed to see ME on Friday.
ELAINE: Oh, uh, I didn't know.
JERRY: We made plans.
ELAINE: Well, uh, I'll cancel it.
JERRY: No, don't cancel it.
ELAINE: Huh. Well this is a little awkward, isn't it?
JERRY: Well, frankly it is.
ELAINE: I've never seen you jealous before.
JERRY: Well you're not even a fan. I was at game six - you didn't even watch it.
ELAINE: Wait a second wait a minute, You jealous of him or you jealous of me?
[long pause]
JERRY: Any Hennigans around here?

Seinfeld

No comments: