Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Hand 1

16-09-2009

GEORGE: I have no power Do you understand? I need hand. I have no hand.
KRAMER: Break up with her
GEORGE: What?
KRAMER: You break up with her. You reverse everything that way.
JERRY: A preemptive breakup.
GEORGE: A preemptive breakup. This is an incredible idea. I got nothing to lose. We either break up which she would do anyway but at least I go out with some Dignity. Completely turn the tables. It's absolutely brilliant.

[MONKS]

GEORGE: So, I am have to going to break up with you.
NOEL: You're breaking up with me?
GEORGE: I, ... am breaking up with, ... you.
NOEL: Wow.
GEORGE: Shocked?
NOEL: I really am.
GEORGE: Never expected this did you?
NOEL: I thought everything was fine.
GEORGE: Well, live and learn.
NOEL: I don't understand. You're breaking up with me. Didn't we have fun doing the crossword puzzles?
GEORGE: Kind of.
NOEL: I'm very confused.
GEORGE: Well, I didn't mean to hurt you kid.
NOEL: I thought,...
GEORGE: Now, stop it ...
NOEL: What do you want, I can make you happy.
GEORGE: When you're playing the piano do you think about me?
NOEL: I don't know.
GEORGE: This is what I'm talking about.
NOEL: OK, I'll think about you.
GEORGE: All the time.
NOEL: All the time? ... OK, All the time.
GEORGE: I can't hear you.
NOEL: All the time. ALL THE TIME.
GEORGE: See, It's not so hard.

Seinfeld

No comments: