Sunday, April 4, 2010

Latex Salesman 1

22-10-2009

[George runs in]
GEORGE: [Frantically] Did anybody call here asking for Vandaley industries?
JERRY: No. What happened to you?
GEORGE: Now, listen closely. I was at the unemployment office and I told them that I was very close to getting a job with Vandaley Industries and I gave them your phone number. So, when now when the phone rings you've got to answer "Vanadaley Industries".
JERRY: I'm Vanadaley Industries?
GEORGE: Right.
JERRY: And what is that?
GEORGE: You're in latex
JERRY: Latex? And what do I do with latex?
GEORGE: Ya manufacture it.
ELAINE: Here in this little apartment?
JERRY: And what do I say about you?
GEORGE: You're considering hiring me for your latex salesman.
JERRY: I'm going to hire you as my latex salesman?
GEORGE: Right.
JERRY: I don't think so. Why would I do that?
GEORGE: Because I asked you to.
JERRY: If you think I'm looking for someone to just sit at a desk pushing papers around, you can forget it. I have enough headaches just trying to manufacture the stuff.

Seinfeld

No comments: