Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pez

28-09-2009

JERRY: It was pretty ugly from the get go. he's not listening, He's hostile, he's talking back.
GEORGE: I can't do these puzzles.
JERRY: So he starts to get up He spots the Pez dispenser on the coffee table
GEORGE: Ah ah Pez dispenser.
JERRY: He picks it up - he stares at it - It's like he's hypnotized by it. Then he's telling us this story about how when he was a kid he was in the car with his father, and his father was trying to load one of them
GEORGE: Well they're hard to load.
JERRY: Tell me something I don't know. So as the father's trying to load it he loses control of the car and it crashes into a high school cafeteria. Nobody's hurt but Pez is all over the car. And the dispenser was destroyed virtually beyond recognition.
GEORGE: Poor kid.
JERRY: So as he's telling the story he starts crying.
GEORGE: What did you do?
JERRY: What do you think? I gave him my Pez dispenser.
GEORGE: Wow
JERRY: Two hours later he checks into Smither's clinic. I talked to the doctor yesterday. He's doing great on the rehab. He's hooked on Pez. He's eating them like there's no tomorrow.
GEORGE: What's a three letter word for candy?
JERRY: I can't do those things.

Seinfeld

No comments: