Monday, June 8, 2009

Laundry

09-06-2008

JERRY: All right, I’m leaving. I going to the laundry.
KRAMER: Why don’t you use the machines down in the basement?
JERRY: Fluff and fold. The only way to live. [snapping fingers in tune with
words] I drop it off. I pick it up. It’s a delight.
KRAMER: How ‘bout if I put a few things --
JERRY: Wait a sec. I don’t wanna do --
KRAMER: Well, you’re going over there.
JERRY: I don’t wanna mix in everything! My guys don’t know your guys. You
can’t just lock ‘em all in the same machine together. They’ll start a
riot.
KRAMER: Have you ever met my guys?
JERRY: No. I can’t say as I have.
KRAMER: Well!
JERRY: All right. Put ‘em on top.
KRAMER: Ah!

(..)

JERRY: Oh, beautiful. This stuff on top is my friends’. Could I get it done
in a separate machine?
VIC: I’ll have to charge you for another machine.
JERRY: Whatever it costs. In fact, I would prefer it if the machines are
not even touching each other. Because something could, you know, jump
across.

No comments: