Monday, June 8, 2009

No Chance Of That

15-06-2008

GEORGE: " I’ll always be a winner and you’ll always be a loser." This is what he said to me.
JERRY: Well, so that’s that.
GEORGE: No. That’s not that.
JERRY: That’s not that?
GEORGE: No.
JERRY: Well, if that’s not that, what is that?
GEORGE: I’ve got some plans. I got plans.
JERRY: What kind of plans?
GEORGE: What’s the difference?
JERRY: You don’t wanna tell me?
GEORGE: I’m gonna slip him a mickey.
JERRY: What? In his drink? Are you outta your mind? What? Are you Peter Lorre?
GEORGE: You don’t understand. He’s got this big party coming up. He’s been looking forward to this for months. This is gonna destroy the whole thing.
JERRY: What if you destroy him?
GEORGE: No. No. No. No. No. Don’t worry. It’s perfectly safe. I researched it. He’ll get a little woozy. He might keel over.
JERRY: Well, wha - what does that do? Big deal.
GEORGE: This is what they would do in the movies! It’s a beautiful thing! It’s like a movie! I’m gonna slip him a mickey!
JERRY: You’ve really gone mental.
GEORGE: Nah.
JERRY: Where are you gonna get this mickey? I can’t believe I’m saying "mickey"!
GEORGE: I got a source.
JERRY: You got a mickey source?
GEORGE: And Elaine is gonna keep him busy.
JERRY: Elaine? How did you rope her into this?
GEORGE: I told her what a sexist he is. How he cheats on his wife.
JERRY: She knew that.
GEORGE: But she didn’t know he doesn’t recycle.
JERRY: What is the point of all this?
GEORGE: Revenge.
JERRY: Oh, the best revenge is living well.
GEORGE: There’s no chance of that.

Seinfeld

No comments: