Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Massage

24-07-2008

George - We have 3:00 appointments.
Receptionist - George and Elaine, right?
Elaine - Right.
Receptionist - Could you fill these out, please? And, uh, Elaine, you'll be seeing Julianna. And, George, you'll be with Raymond
(George was sitting down and stops)
George - Excuse me, did you say Raymond?
Receptionist - Yes.
George - But, uh... Raymond is a man.
Receptionist - That's right.
George - (to Elaine) - I can't get a massage from a man.
Elaine - Why not?
George - What, are you crazy? I can't have a man touching me. Switch with me.
Elaine - I don't want the man either.
George - What's the difference? You're a woman. They're suppsed to be touching you.
Elaine - He'd just be touching your back.
George - He'd just be touching your back too.
Elaine - No, it could get sexual.
George - I know! That's the point. If it's gonna get sexual, it should get sexual with you.
Elaine - I wouldn't be confortable.
George - I would?! What if something happens?
Elaine - Oh, what could happen?
George - What if it felt good?
Elaine - It's supposed to feel good.
George - I don't want it to feel good!
Elaine - Then why get the massage?
George - Exactly!

Seinfeld

No comments: