Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crazy Joe Devola

14-10-2010

[Jerry looks into hallway]

JERRY: Oh God, it's Joe Devola.
GEORGE: Who?
JERRY: This guy's a writer, he's a total nut. I think he goes to the same shrink as Elaine. Oh God he saw me.
DEVOLA: Hello Jerry.
JERRY: Hey Joe! HOW YOU DOING?
DEVOLA: You're under no obligation to shake my hand.
JERRY: Oh, no, Just a custom. Uh, THAT'S MY FRIEND GEORGE. YOU LOOK GOOD.
DEVOLA: Why shouldn't I look good?
JERRY: Oh, no reason. You're into karate right?
DEVOLA: You want to hit me?
JERRY: What are you doing here?
DEVOLA: I dropped a script off.
JERRY: AH, GOOD FOR YOU. [they stare at each other] Well, ...
DEVOLA: You don't have to say anything.
JERRY: No, Uh, hey I guess I'll see you Sunday night.
DEVOLA: Why?
JERRY: Kramer's party.
DEVOLA: Kramer's ... having ... a ... party?
JERRY: No, no, he's not having a party. He's doing something. I don't know what it is. It's nothing. He's not doing anything.
DEVOLA: Gee, I thought Kramer and I were very close friends.
JERRY: No, I'm sure you are. I'm sure you are very close friends. Very close. [Crazy Joe leaves] Give my best to Hinckley.

Seinfeld

No comments: