Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Karma Kramer

02-10-2010

[Newman enters]
JERRY: Okay, fine. We'll use Newman.
KRAMER: Newman?
NEWMAN:Use me for what?
JERRY: Nothin' What do you want?
NEWMAN:Well, you'll never guess what happened to me today. I was uh, driving [ Jerry and Kramer turn away] home on the palisades parkway when I looked in the rear view mirror and what did I see? The fuzz. And it's funny because my new radar detector was on. I didn't hear a thing. Isn't that strange?
KRAMER: Yeah. That's strange.
NEWMAN:A radar detector, as I understand it, DETECTS RADAR! WITH A SERIES OF BEEPS AND FLASHING LIGHTS. But oddly, for some reason I didn't hear a thing except for the sound of a police siren.
KRAMER: That's queer uh?
NEWMAN:I WANT MY HELMET BACK! GIVE ME BACK MY HELMET AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT TICKET.
KRAMER: Yeah, you better think again Mojumbo.
NEWMAN:You gave me a defective detector. ... Jerry?
JERRY: Buyer beware.
NEWMAN:Are you going to give me back that helmet or not?
KRAMER: No. We had a deal. There are no guarantees in life.
NEWMAN:No, but there's karma, Kramer.
JERRY: Karma Kramer?

Seinfeld

No comments: