Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Trade

20-09-2010

NEWMAN:Kramer.
JERRY: Hello Newman.
NEWMAN: Come on lets go. I got the helmet. Lets get the radar detector.
KRAMER: All right I'll be back in a second. You guys coming to my party? [exits]
Together: Yeah, sure.
JERRY: What's this all about?
NEWMAN: We're making a trade. I'm giving him my motorcycle helmet - he's giving me his radar detector.
JERRY: I didn't know you had a motorcycle.
NEWMAN: Well my girlfriend had one.
JERRY: You have a girlfriend?
NEWMAN: I HAD a girlfriend and she was pretty wild.
JERRY: I never remember you with a girl.
NEWMAN: Nevertheless, ...
JERRY: This is a pretty bad deal for Kramer. You know a radar detector is worth much more than that helmet. I think you're cheating him.
NEWMAN: Don't say anything.
JERRY: All right.
[Kramer enters]
JERRY: You know you're getting gypped over here.
KRAMER: Really, Ah,
NEWMAN: We had a deal. Are you reneging out of the deal? Are you reneging? That's a renege.
KRAMER: Oh, stop saying 'reneging".
NEWMAN: Well you're reneging.
KRAMER: I, Okay, okay. I'm not reneging.
[they try to exchange items but won't let go]
NEWMAN: All right give it to me. let go ...
KRAMER: You let go - come on ...[they fight over the items]
JERRY: Gimme that - just gimme that. Here. Idiots!
NEWMAN: Thanks buddy. So long he he ...[exits]
JERRY: Does that thing work?
KRAMER: Nah.

Seinfeld

No comments: