Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Well George...

10-01-2011

JERRY: You what? You passed? How could you do that?
GEORGE: Jerry, my young friend, you are so nave. You are so so nave. You know about a few things. You know about comedy, a little bit about relationships, some baseball, but you are so far out of your element here, you are embarrassing yourself. Now listen to me. I am negotiating. Negotiation, this is what you do in business.
JERRY: Let me explain to you what you just did. There are literally hundreds of people trying to get pilot deals with them this year. They go with maybe, five. Okay, if we pass, they go to the next show.
GEORGE: Ooooo, I'm scared. . . . Ooooo they're not going to do the show.
JERRY: We're lucky they are even interested in the idea in the first place. We got a show about nothing. With no story. What do you think, they're up there going, maybe we should give those two guys, who have no experience and no idea, more money!
GEORGE: Oooo what are we going to do? I'm shaking! I'm shaking!
JERRY: Well, I think you're wrong.
GEORGE: Well, we'll just see.
JERRY: Yes we will.
GEORGE: Yes we will.
JERRY: I just said that.
GEORGE: I know you did.
JERRY: So good for you.
GEORGE: So good for you.
JERRY: We'll you're repeating everything I'm saying?
GEORGE: We'll you're repeating everything I'm saying?
JERRY: Well George is an idiot.
GEORGE: Well George,,. . . .

Seinfeld

No comments: