Thursday, September 2, 2010

She Sees Something In Him

17-04-2010

GEORGE: (bursting out of the bathroom, fumbling with his fly) Button fly! Why do they put buttons on a fly? It takes ten minutes to get these things open!
JERRY: I like the button fly.
GEORGE: (incredulous) What?
JERRY: That is one place on my wardrobe I do not need sharp interlocking metal teeth. It’s like a mink trap down there. (beat) What are you doing today?
GEORGE: Nothing.
JERRY: I have to go meet Nina. Want to come up to her lot, check out her paintings?
GEORGE: I don’t get art.
JERRY: There’s nothing to get.
GEORGE: Well, it always has to be explained to me, and then I have to have someone explain the explanation.
JERRY: She does a lot of abstract stuff. In fact she's painting Kramer right now.
GEORGE: What for?
JERRY: She sees something in him.
GEORGE: So do I, but I wouldn't hang it on a wall.

Seinfeld

No comments: