Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Friends

22-06-2010

New scene, Elaine's apartment at night. George is picking up his spare keys from Elaine.

GEORGE: Anyway, so he gave me his spare keys, now he wants to have my keys, so I need mine back from you.
ELAINE: Just 'cause you have his keys? Why does he need yours?
GEORGE: I don't know. He said he wants to be my "key brother."
ELAINE: That's ridiculous.
GEORGE (shakes huge keyring): That's Kramer.
ELAINE: I'll give you back your spare keys - but now I want mine back.
GEORGE: What for?
ELAINE: 'Cause. I'll give 'em to Jerry.
GEORGE: Jerry? Why?
ELAINE: 'Cause he gave me his.
GEORGE: So what?
ELAINE: So, if he has my keys, I should have his.
GEORGE: Well, I don't see why if you have his, he should have yours.
ELAINE: I just said the same thing to you.
GEORGE: What?
ELAINE: What?
GEORGE: Alright, listen, I'll give you your spare keys, but I don't have them with me. Can I please have mine to give to back to Kramer?
ELAINE: Yeah, O.K. I'll go get 'em. What are you doing? Would you just put that down? I gotta get some new friends.

Seinfeld

No comments: