Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whose Keys Are These?

10-07-2010

GEORGE: They were in here, I saw her put 'em in here!
JERRY: Well, this is great.
GEORGE: Well, what do they look like?
JERRY: They look like keys, George. They look exactly like keys. (In disgust) "What do they look like."
GEORGE: Well, they're obviously not here.
JERRY: Well, they've gotta be here somewhere.
GEORGE: Jerry, unless I pull down on this statuette and a hidden wall opens up, we have checked every square inch of this apartment!
JERRY (looking through some papers on the desk): What is this? "Murphy Brown"?
GEORGE: What?
JERRY: By Elaine Benes?
GEORGE: What?
JERRY: Elaine's writing a "Murphy Brown"?
GEORGE: Lemme see this. (Tries to grab the papers.)
JERRY: Wait a second! (They fight over the paper.)
GEORGE: Gimme half!
JERRY: All right, here!
GEORGE: Why didn't she tell us?
JERRY (making fun): Elaine is writing a sitcom...!
ELAINE: You weasels!
JERRY: What? What?
ELAINE: How dare you!
GEORGE: We hardly read anything!
JERRY: It was funny!
ELAINE: Who gave you permission to come into my house and just go through all my things? You thought it was funny?
JERRY: Well... From what I saw...
ELAINE (grabs the papers from Jerry): Well, it's just a first draft!
JERRY: I was locked out of my apartment, I'm just trying to get my keys.
ELAINE (turning on George): Why did you let him in?!
GEORGE: He forced me to!
JERRY: I did not!
GEORGE: Yes you did!
ELAINE: You! Get out! Get out! Get out!
JERRY: Elaine, wait! I need my spare keys!
ELAINE: Here! Here's your damn keys, you keep 'em! I don't want 'em anymore!
JERRY: Good!
ELAINE (to George): And I want my keys back from you!
GEORGE: What, you don't want me to hold your keys?
ELAINE: No, you can't be trusted!
GEORGE: Alright, alright, fine.
JERRY (to Elaine): And I don't want you to hold mine!
ELAINE: Good! I won't!
JERRY: Good! Don't! Are these my keys?
ELAINE: These aren't my keys!
GEORGE: Whose are these?
ELAINE: I don't know!

Seinfeld

No comments: