Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why?!

14-05-2010

Kramer: Hey. I got some bad news for you, buddy. I think your car got stolen again.
Jerry: What are you talking about?
Kramer: Well you parked it on eighty-fourth and Columbus, right?
Jerry: Yeah.
Kramer: Yep, well I just walked by there and that car is gone.
Jerry: Oh yeah, I know.
Kramer: Well, where is it?
Jerry: What's the difference?
Kramer: Well, there's no difference, you know, I'm just curious.
Jerry: You always have to know everything that's going on, don't you?
Kramer: What happened to the car?
Jerry: If I don't tell you it will kill you, won't it?
Kramer: Yeah, yeah, it'll kill me.
Jerry: You have to know, you must know.
Kramer: I must know.
Jerry: Well, I'm not telling you.
Kramer: Oh, come on.
Jerry: Nope. I don't think so.
Kramer: Well, please?
Jerry: Not today, pal.
Kramer: Okay, I beg you.
Jerry: Now see? Just saying beg doesn't make it a real beg. You gotta put some beg into it.
Kramer: Okay, please! Please tell me!
Jerry: Alright, I'll tell you, but your begging needs a lot of work.
Kramer: Okay, okay, what is it? Come on.
Jerry: I loaned the car to George.
Kramer: Ah, George, alright. Well, what for?
Jerry: George and Elaine went to a flea market in Westchester, okay?!
Kramer: Alright.
Jerry: Huh?
Kramer: Huh. I mean, what do they want to go there for?
Jerry: Will you stop it already?!
Kramer: You know, why didn't they ask me to go?
Jerry: I don't know! How am I supposed to know?!
Kramer: What, they don't like me?
Jerry: *I* don't like you!

Seinfeld

No comments: